Oh wow, that game was fantastic. Not JUST because the Flyers won by a large margin AGAIN, but because now I get to see the tremendous posturing and face-saving employed by penguins fans. Let’s recap the classless nature of the Penguins:
- Neil charging so his feet left the ice, hitting dirty all over the place
- Cindy Crysby trying to pretend she can fight or have any semblance of toughness
- Pulling hair like it was an episode of Flavor of Love 2 (not even good enough for the first season)
- Adams only really fighting when it was already two on one
- Crysby knocking that glove away and starting shit, only to never take off his gloves and fight
How can one city have so little class? How can one team get so swept?
Because it sure seems like you can’t beat us.